Wednesday, June 3, 2009

backlogged, but logged on now...

let me start by saying that i am safely back in San Jose *please hold all applause and cheering until the end*

So this blog is like one of those novels that tells you how it ends, and then fills in the gap, so there you have it, you KNOW how it ends, and there's nothing broken and i'm alive and kicking, so put the disappointments away...

i am backlogged on the blog entries i know - but fear not, i have written - manually even - into my trusty travel notebook my thoughts and i had made myself promise to update this blog faithfully because i'm that arrogant that i think people actually read this and find this blog to be somewhat more amusing than they daily work, but perhaps just a tad less amusing than The Daily Show.

So let me take you back to the journey, I will try to keep each city as a seperate entry and take you chronologically forward starting with Florence. i have not abandoned you, my faithful readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News