Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunday is a day of rest

Apparently most of Milano is closed Sundays... In the morning TW and I walked to the tram stop and she went to see TH at the hospital. I was tired and ended up hanging out at home, it was pouring out, so it was a slow day - which my feet totally needed. I think I spent the remainder of my day in my pjs!

TW came home tired but said TH was doing ok, docs think they might discharge him Monday.

TW made a veggie frittata with fresh mozarella and goat cheese - I've never had cheese as good as they've got here, and fear everything will pale in comparison in the future.

Later that night TH updated his wife, he had a 100 degree fever and they won't be able to release him on Monday.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News